200+ Best Birthday Wishes and Quotes in 2021

     

                                                   

     Best Happy Birthday Wishes & quotes




1.     This day is just as much as special as you are special to us. Wishing you a great birthday to remember for the coming years.

 

2.     Birthdays show up every year but gems like you show up once in a lifetime. Happy Birthday, dear. Best wishes for your life.

 

3.     From the moment you open your eyes this morning till you Close your eyes for nighty sleep, may your life make every moment cheery and memorable. Happy Birthday.

 

4.     Wish you a wonderful birthday! I hope that joy and prosperity follow you everywhere.

 

5.     Happy birthday, dear. May happiness surround you on your special day and throughout your life.

 

6.     Wishing you a meaningful and refreshing celebration of your special day. Happy Birthday.

 

7.     Happy Birthday! I hope you will spend this special day surrounded by love and hope!

 

8.     To many more years of happiness, success and joy. Happy Birthday.

 

9.     Hope your birthday is as special as you are, dear. May all your wishes and a dream come true. Enjoy your birthday and count your blessings.

 

10.  Thank you for making my life meaningful. Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life!




    11.  Every day of your existence is a blessing for everyone around you. May your life become full of love, joy and prosperity! Have a good time!


12.  I have a simple wish for you. May all the wishes you have made come true on this day. Happy Birthday!

 

13.  Happy birthday to the best boyfriend ever! I hope you have a beautiful life ahead; with me, of course.

 

14.  Happy Birthday, dear colleague. May God bless you in every aspect of your life.

 

15.  Wishing you a great day filled with laughter and happiness. Happy birthday!

 

16.  Happy birthday! May the year forward bring significant and positive changes in your life!

 

17.  Wish you a very happy birthday. May each of your wishes come true. Many many happy returns of the day.

 

18.  You deserve all the smiles in this world. May you have a birthday to remember for the rest of your life!

 

19.  Some people are born with beautiful faces and some are born with brilliant minds. Unfortunately, you don’t belong to either of them. Happy birthday!

 

20.  Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!

 

21.  You are the girl to whom my heart belongs. I promise to get you all the happiness in life. Happy Birthday sweetie!

 

22.  Happy birthday dear {name}. Seeing you getting older and wiser feels great as a parent. I wish you a healthy life!

 

23.  Happy birthday brother. Thank you for being the best brother in this world. I pray to God that he grants you a long and beautiful life ahead.

 

24.  Dear sister, happy birthday. Sending you all the best wishes for this day and the coming year.

 

25.  Happy Birthday Dear Husband! I am so lucky to have such a caring and generous husband like you. May you always be happy and healthy.

 

26.  I can never thank God enough to bless me with you as my father. Happy Birthday, dad. Love you.

 

27.  Wishing you all the happiness in the world, my son. You’ve brought so much joy and laughter into our lives. Happy birthday.

 

28.  Have a wonderful birthday. I wish you every day to be filled with lots of love, laughter, happiness and the warmth of sunshine.

 

29.  Wishing you a birthday that’s just as wonderful as you are!

 

30.  Every part of me loves every bit of you. Happy Birthday, My Love.



    31.  May God grant you love and happiness forever! Happy birthday!

 

32.  Happy Birthday Friend. May God bless you with health, wealth, and prosperity in your life.

 

33.  Happy Birthday. May all your wishes come true.

 

34.  May God bless you with everything you desire. Many many happy returns of the day. Happy Birthday!

 

35.  Happy Birthday. My heartfelt prayers will always be with you wherever you are.

 

36.  Wishing you a very special birthday and a wonderful year ahead! Many many happy returns of the day.

 

37.  Happy Birthday dear, may God continue to bless you with all the wonderful things in life.

 

38.  Wishing you a wonderful day and all the most amazing things on your Birthday!

 

39.  May this lovely day bring happiness and new opportunities in your life. Wishing you the happiest birthday ever!

 

40.  I wish nothing but good things on your birthday. May the shine bright for you. Happy Birthday.

 

41.  Life is a journey. Let me be your guide all the way. Happy birthday!

 

42.  Every birthday makes you wiser and more mature. Age is just a number but wisdom is a treasure! Happy birthday dear!

 

43.  May your heart be filled with joy and your life with happiness. Happy birthday sweetheart!

 

44.  May the light of the candles enlighten your life for the rest of the days. God bless you on your birthday. Wish you all the best!

 

45.  Happy birthday to the best boyfriend ever! I hope you have a beautiful life ahead; with me, of course.

 

46.  Happy Birthday, dear colleague. May God bless you in every aspect of your life.

 

47.  Wishing you a great day filled with laughter and happiness. Happy birthday!

 

48.  Happy birthday! May the year forward bring significant and positive changes in your life!

 

49.  Wish you a very happy birthday. May each of your wishes come true. Many many happy returns of the day.

 

50.  You deserve all the smiles in this world. May you have a birthday to remember for the rest of your life!



    51.  Some people are born with beautiful faces and some are born with brilliant minds. Unfortunately, you don’t belong to either of them. Happy birthday!

52.  Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!

 

53.  You are the moon that lights up my way in the dark. Without you my life is incomplete. I love you always. Happy birthday my love!

 

54.  A special message from a special friend. May your day be filled with happiness and joy and may the years ahead bring you lots of success and prosperity. Happy Birthday!

 

   55.  You deserve to be happy in every moment of your life. May God usher your life with never-ending peace and harmony with your loved ones! Happy Birthday!


56.  On your big day, I want you to have all the happiness you desire. May your life full of success like the sky is full of stars. Happy Birthday.

 

57.  Very few people have the luck of having such a supportive and encouraging friend like you! You are awesome and always will be. Many good wishes for your birthday!

 

58.  May the upcoming year be filled with lots of opportunities and challenges. I really hope you have an amazing birthday and enjoy it to the fullest.

 

59.  Happy Birthday, dear. Wishing to be there when you blow 100 candles for your birthday cake. May God bless you every day.

 

60.  There’s no better place in the world than in your arms. I always feel so loved, comforted and secured when I’m with you! Happy Birthday dear husband!

 

61.  You are the only person I am lucky to have shared all my good times with. Have a beautiful birthday and I wish you many good times ahead.

 

62.  Happy Birthday to the most beautiful, graceful and wonderful woman in the world. I wish you a year full of surprises, presents, joys, and laughter. Love you.

 

63.  It’s not that only your age increases on the birthdays, but also your wisdom goes up one level higher at each birthday! So be happy and wait for the happy returns of it!

 

64.  Happy Birthday, my love. I want to spend my whole life with you as you bring the best version of me out. I hope this year brings you everything that you could ever hope for. Love you so much.

 

65.  Happy Birthday, my favorite colleague! You radiate so much kindness in the office, and we are grateful to have you here! Have a wonderful day ahead!

 

66.  You are the most precious among all the gems in this world. Today we celebrate the day when a star was born not in the sky but on the earth!

 

67.  Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are. Happy Birthday.

 

68.  Let this wonderful day sweep you away with boundless joy and unlimited happiness. Live every moment of it. Happy birthday!

 

69.  May the happiness you brought to us the day you were born to come back and usher you with infinite joy on this day! Happy Birthday!




    70.  Live your life with smiles, not tears. Beat your age with friends and not years. Happy birthday!

 

71.  Happy birthday. I pray all your birthday wishes to come true.

 

72.  Here is a wish for your birthday. May you receive whatever you ask for, may you find whatever you seek. Happy birthday,

 

73.  And yet another adventurous year awaits you, and to celebrate your birthday, I wish you a king's pomp and splendor.

 

74.  May all the joy you have spread around come back to you a hundredfold. Happy birthday.

 

75.  Hold Tight!!! Your life is about to blast into the stratosphere. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3. 2 1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! P.S. don't forget your seatbelt.

 

76.  This birthday I wish you and your family abundance, happiness, and health. May lady luck come especially for the birthday boy/girl.

 

77.  May you receive the greatest of joys and everlasting bliss. You are a gift yourself, and you deserve the best of everything. Happy birthday.

 

78.  Do not count the candles, but see the light they give. Don't count your years but the life you live. Happy Birthday.

 

79.  Forget the past; it is gone. Do not think of the future; it has not come. But live in the present because it's a gift and that's why it's called the present. Happy birthday.

 

80.  Happy birthday! Remember that the best is yet to come.

 

81.  You are the sweetest person I know, and this birthday is a fresh beginning. I wish you confidence, courage, and capability. Happy birthday.

 

82.  Your birthday has come around after 365 days. That's a pretty long time. Deal with the pressure because that how diamonds are made. Happy birthday.

 

83.  Be happy, for today; you were born to bring blessings and inspiration to all. Happy birthday!

 

84.  Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. Happy birthday.

 

85.  You are very special and that’s why you need to float with lots of smiles on your lovely face. Happy birthday.

 

86.  Special day, special person and special celebration. May all your dreams and desires come true in this coming year. Happy birthday.

 

87.  You are my true friend. You were always with me, you supported me, you boosted me up when I was down. Thanks for being such a friend of mine. Happy birthday.

 

88.  Let your all the dreams to be on fire and light your birthday candles with that. Have a gorgeous birthday.

 

89.  Hope your birthday celebration is going to put a big smile on your face and that it will be a day to remember for years to come. Love you.

 

90.  Happy Birthday to someone so special to so many, hope your day is amazing and filled with joy.




    91.  On your birthday I hope that you sit back and relax, you deserve to have a great time and enjoy the day.

 

92.  Happy Birthday to a good friend, they are priceless and hard to find, couldn’t have found better in you.

 

93.  Happy Birthday to someone who lights up my life, may today bring you much joy.

 

94.  Hoping you have a great time on your birthday because you deserve it.

 

95.  On this birthday occasion, enjoy some cake and take some time for yourself. You deserve to celebrate big.

 

96.  Happy Birthday to someone who is such a great friend to me, what would I do without you. You’re the best.

 

97.  To a friend who is more like family, wishing you a happy birthday today and many more to come.

 

98.  For a friend who makes me laugh more than anything, I hope that your birthday today does the same for you. Enjoy it!

 

99.  Happy Birthday to a special someone who always makes me smile, hoping that your day is magical and filled with love and light.

 

100. On your birthday you deserve to feel special and I sure hope that you do, thank you for being such a great friend.

 

101. Happy Birthday and I hope that your special day is fun-filled, with plenty of love and laughter.

 

102. On your birthday I hope that you party and never forget the new memories made, you deserve to enjoy your day and celebrate big.

 

103. May you make the most out of this birthday occasion, and I hope we celebrate many more together yet.

 

104. As you turn a year older, may you get the best that life has to offer. Cheerful birthday.

 

105. On your special day, I want to wish you the very best. Have a wonderful year ahead and enjoy your day!

 

106. You are special and you deserve a truly special birthday. Wonderful date of birth!

 

107. Today. I want to pray that everything you have ever wished for comes into reality. Have a blast!

 

108. Happy birthday! People like you are rare and I count myself blessed to have you in my life.

 

109. Your sweet smile touches everyone’s heart. May your special day be filled with joy, Joyful birthday!

 

110. Even though I might not be there to celebrate your special day with you, just know that I think of you every minute. Have a wonderful celebration.




111. I want to wish you a day full of joy and happiness. May your new year bring more blessings because you deserve such!

 

112. Since it is your special day, I pray that whatever you have wanted in life comes your way, just the way you imagined it or even better. Enjoy your birthday!

 

113. May this day be filled with pleasant surprises for you. You deserve the best, cheers.

 

114. On your new year, I want to wish you good health and happiness every day.

 

115. Happy birthday! May you find a reason to smile on this day because you deserve it.

 

116. On your special day, my gift for you is a wish wrapped with lots of love. May you have the best today.

 

117. When God send you on this earth many years ago, He meant for you to touch lives in every way possible. You have always done that and I hope you continue doing so. Happiest birthday!

 

118. I toast to you today, it is your special day. Cheers!

 

119. May you never feel old. Have a blessed celebration!

 

120. You are so sweet and I feel like everyone should wish you a happy birthday. Have a hearty one.

 

121. Everyone is here to wish a special person a happy birthday. We love you!

 

122. I am so happy to be wishing you a happy birthday on this special day. My prayer for you is that you stay healthy and happy all the time. Let nothing change your smile.

 

123. You are indeed a true friend and you make my life special in so many ways. Not a day goes by without me thinking how miserable my life would have been without your presence. I am indeed lucky, best birthday to you!

 

124. You are priceless; I cannot even compare you with the most beautiful diamond. I celebrate you today.

 

125. You are wise and strong. I am always happy knowing that you can conquer anything in life. Happy birthday my dear friend!

 

126. It is your birthday and you deserve to sing a lot. Your joy is your superpower. Have fun.

 

127. You are ever amazing and always happy. On your special day, I pray that such blessings double!

 

128. May you have a joyous year ahead. Happy birthday.

 

129. May you be as happy as you have ever been. Your special day needs lots of celebrations. Come prepared.

 

130. On your birthday, I send peace and tranquility. Happy birthday, have a blast!



131. I hope that your birthday will be sweeter than wine because you were meant for the best. Wonderful birthday to you!

 

132. You are beautiful and that is why I am here to wish that your special day will be as beautiful as you are. Have fun.

 

133. Happy birthday! May this wish make your special day epic.

 

134. May you always remember this day because it is about to get extra special for you. Have an awesome celebration.

 

135. As you celebrate your birthday, may you never forget to stay true to yourself. Happy birthday.

 

136. May you always be young at heart no matter how old you get. Happy birthday.

 

137. Happy birthday to a brilliant and pleasant person. May your birthday be the best.

 

138. Because it is your special day, I pray that the brightest stay lights up your path in life. Cheers!

 

139. Happy birthday! Now that life is a journey, may you find joy in every mile. You are fabulous.

 

140. The future holds so many opportunities and possibilities for you. May you embrace everything with confidence. Blessings!

 

141. I feel honored to have you in my life. I want to is you all the good things in the world. Happy birthday.

 

142. You have mastered the art of spreading joy to anyone you meet. On your special day, may everything you have done for others come your way in double fold. You are the best.

 

143. May this be your best birthday ever. Happy birthday to an amazing soul.

 

144. May you always find more reasons to smile and give back to society. Happy bday.

 

145. Happy birthday! At least I can remember your birthday without a Facebook notification.

 

146. Even though you are older than you were yesterday, you should not worry because you are younger than you will be tomorrow. Best birthday to you pal.

 

147. Happy birthday! You are a good person and I want to wish that courage, confidence, and good vibes find their way into your heart.

 

148. May you never find the need to worry about the past or the future. Always yearn to live in the present because that is the best gift of life. Happy birthday.

 

149. On your birthday, I would like to wish both you and your family blessings and an abundance of grace. You are the best.

 

150. It is always a pleasure to have to wish you a happy birthday. Every passing year comes as a blessing because you are around.

 

151. Now that you are a year older, it means that you a wiser and that is a big blessing. Happy birthday.

 

152. May you find a reason to smile every passing day. You are phenomenal. Enjoy!

 

153. Now that you are awesome, may your special day turn to be as awesome as you are. Happy birthday dear.

 

154. Happy birthday. You make the world a better place. Everything you touch turns magical.

 

155. You deserve love and success. May your path be filled with exactly that and much more, happy birthday sister.

 

156. Happy birthday to a person who has impacted my life in so many ways. You deserve so many birthday spoils.

 

157. May happy thoughts and fulfilled dreams be your portion as you turn a year older. Cheers!

 

158. Your energy is always amazing and this has changed my life for good. Happy birthday.

 

159. Thank you for all the good things you have brought into my life. Happy birthday; I cannot imagine life without an awesome person like you.

 

160. You are bright and lovely. May you always be that and much more. Happy birthday mom.




161. You have inspired me to do great things. Thank you for always being a true one. You are a real blessing in my life. I want to wish you the very best on your special day.

 

162. Life would have been less meaningful without people like you. You make everything colorful. Happy birthday and have a blessed day.

 

163. As the years pass by, you continue to become funnier, stronger, and wiser. Have a blast!

 

164. Happy birthday! You need to enjoy a very big slice of cake.

 

165. Make sure that you enjoy this day to the fullest because it only comes once a year. Happy birthday.

 

166. Cheers to a blessed year ahead. May God’s plans manifest in your life starting today. I love you!

 

167. I am just here to wish you a happy birthday in a simple way. Happy birthday to you.

 

168. You are a year older but you look so fantastic. Do not let anyone take away your awesomeness.

 

169. I want you to make the most of your birthday because we do not get to celebrate it all the time. Happy birthday sweet soul.

 

170. To the person who has always held my hand, you are amazing and make everything so good. I cannot forget your special day.

 

171. I hope everyone around you, including me, make your day memorable. May you never forget the good things that we are about to do for you. Wishing you best birthday ever.

 

172. Not everyone is privileged to have an awesome person like you in their lives. I count myself among the blessed. Enjoy your new year.

 

173. May your birthday this year be extraordinary for you and the people that care about you. Happy birthday.

 

174. As you celebrate your birthday, may you remember the lives you have touched all the years you have lived. You are resilient, intelligent, loving, and caring; everyone deserves to have a taste of your company. Happy birthday.

 

175. Your birthday should have been a national holiday. Everyone deserves to celebrate an amazing person like you.

 

176. Yet another trip around the sun, cheers! You deserve the best today.

 

177. You live a life that is worth celebrating. This new year calls for a bigger celebration because you have been extraordinary in everything that you do. Happy birthday.

 

178. Happy birthday! You deserve a lifetime of happiness and joy.

 

179. You mean so much to me and that is why this distance is nothing to me. Wishing you wonderful birthday.

 

180. You get better at what you do every passing year. I am happy to be here to witness all the good things that come your way.

 

181. Since it is your special day, make sure that you spend it with your family. Also, do not forget to spend some money on yourself.

 

182. You have done so much for people. I hope that today all the good things will come back to you. May you also find time to do good things for yourself. Happy birthday dear one.

 

183. The way you remember everyone else’s birthday should be the way others remember your birthday. I am sending your good vibes today because it is your big day.

 

184. Happy birthday to the sweetest person I know. The people that know you very well must be very lucky to have a person like you in their lives. You bring positivity to people’s lives and that is why good things always follow you.

 

185. For today, do not hesitate to do the things you have ever wanted to do – you can get away with anything today. Happy birthday.

 

186. Happy birthday. You should avoid counting the candles on your cake but the achievements you have in life.

 

187. To the most loving person that has ever existed, happy birthday. I celebrate you.

 

188. Happy birthday! I hope this is the beginning of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!

189. You have to get older, but you don’t have to grow up.

 

190. Happy moments. Happy thoughts. Happy dreams. Happy feelings. Happy birthday.

 

191. May life’s brightest joys illuminate your path, and may each day’s journey bring you closer to your dreams!


192. I love celebrating with you. Thanks for having a birthday and giving us a reason.


193. Today is not the end of another year, but the start of a new one. Happy birthday.


194. Thanks for being someone that I can talk to and share life with. Happy birthday.


195. There’s no better day to celebrate with you. Happy birthday, friend.


196. Having the opportunity to wish a happy birthday and celebrate the life of a great friend like you is a true gift.


197. May the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day. Wishing you a very happy birthday!

 

198. May your birthday be sprinkled with fun and laughter. Have a great day!

 

199. Warmest wishes for a very happy birthday.

 

200. Congratulations on your birthday! Wishing you a truly fabulous day.


201.
Wishing you a very special birthday and a wonderful year ahead!

 

   202. I hope your birthday is full of sunshine and rainbows and love and laughter! Sending many good wishes to you on your special day.

 

  203. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day today, and the year ahead is full of many blessings.

 

  204. Wishing you a very happy birthday! May all your dreams come true.

 

 205. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is full of fun and adventure.

 

 206. Happy Birthday! Wishing you a beautiful day and many blessings  for the year ahead.

 

207. Congratulations on your birthday! Sending you our love and good wishes.

 

208. Many happy returns to you on your birthday! We hope you have a wonderful day full of friends, family, and cake!

 

209. Happy Birthday to a great buddy! I hope you have a good one.


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.