500+ Best Happy Birthday Wishes For Best Friend (Funny, Emotional & Inspirational ) in 2021-22


BITHDAY WISHES FOR BEST FRIEND




1. Happy birthday, friend. May your day be as beautiful as you.


2. It’s your birthday, let’s get up to some mischief!


3. Congratulations on your birthday! Wishing you a truly fabulous day.


4. May your birthday and your life be as wonderful as you are. Happy Birthday


5. Life is a journey, friend. Enjoy every mile.


6. Life should not only be lived, it should be celebrated. Happy Birthday!


7. Happy Birthday To The Person Who Added Lots Of Happiness In My Life.


8. I Am Thankful For Your Friendship, You Are So Awesome As Your Friendship, Happy Birthday To You, Dear Friend.


9. Dear Friend, I Am Sending All The Good Wishes And Love For You On Your Special Day, Happy Birthday To You.


10. Today Is A Very Special Day Because It’s My Best Friend’s Birthday, Happy Birthday To You, Dear.




11. On Your Special Day, I Am Wishing All The Best For You And I Know You Will Become Someone Very Special And Successful In The Future, Happy Birthday To You.


12. It’s Quite Hard To Find A Friend Like You, I Am Grateful For Your Friendship, Happy Birthday To You, Dear.


13. Today Is My Best Friend’s Birthday, I Can’t Stop Myself From Being Happy. I Am Going To Bring The Most Delicious Cake For Your Birthday, Happy Birthday To You, Dear.


14. Hey Dear, I Am Grateful For Your Presence In My Life. I Never Thought I Will Have Such A Helpful And Understanding Friend In My Life, Happy Birthday To You, Dear.


15. I Wish You Lots Of Love, Wishes, And Blessings In Your Life, Thank You So Much For Being The Best Part Of My Life, Happy Birthday To You.


16. Sending All The Love, Chocolate, Hugs, And Can On Your Very Special Day. May You Enjoy Your Birthday To The Fullest, And Your Life Gets Shining And Brighter With Every Passing Time Ahead. Happiest Birthday To My Best Friend!


17. You Are Really A True Companion And The Great Woman I’ve Ever Met. I Wish You All The Love, Good Health, And Every One Of Your Dreams May Come True. Happy Birthday!


18. To Me, You Are The Source Of Happiness And Joy. Thank You So Much, Dear Friend, For Adding Lots Of Happiness In My Life, Happy Birthday To You.


19. Happy Birthday To The Biggest Supporter Of My Life, I Am Thankful For Your Presence.


20. I Am So Thankful And Happy For Your Friendship, I Always Consider You As One Of My Best Friends, Happy Birthday To You, Dear.




21. Dear Friend, We May Become Older, But Our Friendship Will Remain The Same, Happy Birthday To You, Dear.


22. Happy Birthday To The Most Wonderful Friend In The World, Thank You So Much For Being Awesome.


23. Hey Dear, May You Have A Healthy And Happy Birthday, Sending Lots Of Love And Good Wishes To You.


24. It’s A Good Feeling To Have Friends Like You, I Am So Blessed For That, Happy Birthday To You, Dear.


25. You Are The Most Understanding Person I Have Ever Seen In My Life, Happy Birthday To You.


26. Happy Birthday To You, My Best Friend! You Are A Great Person Inside And Out. I Hope That You Get Everything You Desire For.


27. On This Special Day, Whatever You Asked From God, Be Granted To You A Hundredfold. Always Keep Smiling And Spreading Happiness. Have An Awesome Birthday My Sweetest Friend! May God Bless You!


28. Thanks A Million For All Your Little Efforts That Turned Into A Great Contribution To My Life. Wish You The Best Of The Best Birthday Ever!


29. There Is No Language In This World To Describe How Crucial You Are To Me. Happy Birthday To You!


30. Sending You Bunches Of Happy Birthday Wishes To My Best Friend On One Of The Most Vital Days Of The Year. May You And Your Life Be Blessed Today & Throughout The Year With Nothing But Happiness And Pleasure.





31. Happiest Birthday To My Oldest And Closest Friend! I Feel Blessed As Our Friendship Is A True Gift Of Life. Have A Great Day And Year Ahead!


32. Happy Birthday, BFF! I Still Cannot Believe How I Have Been Lucky To Have You In My Life. Wishing You All The Happiness And An Extra Special Birthday! I Love You So Much, Buddy!


33. May God Shine Your Life Always With The Sunshine Of Happiness. Sending You My Warm And Best Wishes On Your Special Day. Happy Birthday!


34. My Warmest Wishes From Heaven, Love From My Deepest Core Of Heart, True Feelings From My Soul, And Loads Of Love For You On Your Birthday. Happiest And Pleasurable Birthday!


35. I Had A Lot Of Fair-Weather Friends Go By My Life, But You Are The One Who Stuck With Me Even When I Was In My Difficult Times. On Your Birthday, I Wanted You To Know How Much I Admire Your Loyal Friendship. Happy Birthday, Dear! Enjoy The Day!


36. Happy Birthday. Wishing my special friend a day full of presents, laughter and lots of fun!


37. Wishing you all the happiness, joy, and blessings the world can offer on your birthday.


38. May all the joy you have spread around come back to you a hundredfold. Happy birthday.


39. You celebrate this day as your birthday and I shall celebrate our friendship at the same time. Hope you have a great birthday, my friend!


40. Happy Birthday To A Special Friend. You’re always a star to me, and today is your day to shine!





41. I wish you could see yourself through my eyes and see how special you are. Happy birthday, dear best friend.


42. Do not count the candles, but see the light they give. Don't count your years but the life you live. Happy Birthday.


43. Sending you an infinite amount of love, joy, and happiness on your birthday!


44. Happy birthday to such a fabulous friend! Wishing you many blessings for the year ahead.


45. Happy birthday, my friend. If I could create my life all over again, and pick one friend, it would be you. You are fearless, and I admire you! Thank you for being my friend. I wish you the happiest of birthdays today and an incredible, unforgettable next year of your life.


46. I want to wish you all the love and happiness in the world, all of which you deserve. Happy birthday my friend!"


47. It is hard to believe so many years have already passed. I am glad we’ve been friends for so long. Happy Birthday to the best!


48. I hope you’re enjoying your special day—may life continue to bring you the best days ahead.


49. Happy, happy, happy birthday, to my amazing friend! You’re always there when I need you the most, and I couldn’t imagine this journey without you.


50. Happy Birthday My Friend! Today is a day to celebrate you, so make it special and surround yourself with everything that makes you feel like the stars you are!





51. I knew it was destiny that we would be friends from the first day we met. I have enjoyed your friendship ever since. Thank you for being there for me. Happy birthday, my true friend!


52. Happy birthday! Love you lots and can’t wait to celebrate your birthday with you. Thanks for being such a great friend!


53. I knew it was destiny that we would be friends from the first day we met. I have enjoyed your friendship ever since. Thank you for being there for me. Happy birthday, my true friend!


54. You are the sweetest person I know, and this birthday is a fresh beginning. I wish you confidence, courage, and capability. Happy birthday.


55. I can’t imagine where I would be without your friendship. Wishing you a special and happy birthday!


56. I am so thankful and happy that we are best friends. Enjoy your birthday and happy birthday wishes for my best friend!


57. Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day today, and the year ahead is full of many blessings.


58. Wishing you a joyful time and a lot of pleasant memories of this season of love and magic. May all your dreams come true.


59. Wishing a very happy birthday to my friend. You have a beautiful spirit and you’re an inspiration every single day.


60. Wishing you a wonderful birthday and a fantastic year ahead! Thanks for being such a great friend.





61. I hope you’re enjoying your special day—may life continue to bring you the best days ahead.


62. Dear best friend, I wish you the happiest and most fulfilling birthday yet. I wanted to write something awesome for this special day, but nothing is as awesome as you are.


63. I hope your birthday is full of sunshine and rainbows and love and laughter! Sending many good wishes to you on your special day.


64. Thank you for living your life in a way that makes every day worth celebrating. Happiest of birthdays!


65. There are friends and then there are best friends, happy birthday to the best friend I could have asked for!


66. Dear best friend, I wish you the happiest and most fulfilling birthday yet. I wanted to write something awesome for this special day, but nothing is as awesome as you are.


67. Congratulations on your birthday! Wishing you a truly fabulous day.


68. Make merry, celebrate and dance because your birthday only happens once a year. I love you.


69. I wish you could see yourself through my eyes and see how special you are. Happy birthday, dear best friend.


70. Happy, happy birthday! You deserve all the cakes, love, hugs and happiness today. Enjoy your day my friend!





71. Happy birthday! Remember that the best is yet to come.


72. May this day bring a lot of smiles and happiness to you, my dear friend. Wishing you a great and grand birthday!


73. Happy, healthy, exceptional, rocking birthday to you my friend!


74. Happy birthday to my best buddy! I hope you have a good one.


75. We need more than one day to celebrate the best person on Earth!


76. I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope your birthday is amazing as you are my best friend!


77. To the best friend I have ever known, here’s wishing you a joy-filled birthday with memories galore!


78. Never think you are alone, I am always there for all your fixes. Happy birthday.


79. These happy birthday wishes and messages can easily be sent via text to keep the friendship connection active!


80. A best friend is someone you share a truly special and unique bond.


81. If it’s your best friend’s birthday, you’ll want to find the perfect words to wish them a happy birthday.


82. I am grateful that you are a part of my life. All the best on your birthday!


83. In good times and bad, I’ll always be by your side. Happy birthday friend!


84. Happy, happy birthday! You deserve all the cakes, love, hugs and happiness today. Enjoy your day my friend!


85. May God shower you with blessings today and always. Happy birthday wishes for my friend!


86. Every step of the way you were there for me. Through thick and thin I’ll always be there for you. Happy birthday wishes!


87. Thanks for another year of being an awesome friend. Happy birthday dear friend!


88. Happy belated Birthday! I’m so sorry I forgot to write earlier, but how do you expect me to remember your birthday if you never look any older?


89. I promise this card isn’t late. It is intentionally arriving after your birthday because I think you deserve a whole birth-month. Happy Birth-month!


90. Today I wish you a fun time, shared with your dear ones, and a lifelong happiness!





91. I always wished to be a great friend like you. But there is no way to be a better friend than you in the world. Happy birthday.


92. Wishing you a wonderful day and all the most amazing things on your Big Day!


93. You know all about me, I know all about you. We’re best friends, yada yada yada. Since we can read each other’s minds I don’t need a creative message.


94. Life is tough but birthdays are smooth because I will finally have a chance to smile at you. Happy birthday.


95. May your birthday be full of happy hours and special moments to remember for a long long time!


96. Soon you’re going to start a new year of your life and I hope this coming year will bring every success you deserve. Happy birthday.


97. Wishing you a memorable day and an adventurous year, Happy birthday


98. Hope your birthday is as wonderful and extraordinary as you are.


99. I wish you to enjoy your special day, relax and let yourself be spoiled, you deserve it!


100. I wish you to have a wonderful time on your Day!


101. Wishing a happy birthday to the best person I’ve ever met in this world.


102. I wish that life brings you a beautiful surprise for every candle on your bday cake!


103. Hugging you don’t need any reason but, if there is a reason, more than one hug is a norm. Happy Birthday!


104. Thank you for all the memories we have. Without you, the world would have been colorless to me. Happy Birthday.


105. I wish you a day filled with great fun and a year filled with true happiness!


106. Let yourself do everything that you like most in life, may your Big Day be cheerful and happy!


107. Wishing you the abundance of fun and glory, Happy Birthday!

May this day be so happy that smile never fades away from your face.


106. On your birthday friends wish you many things, but I will wish you only two: always and never. Never feel blue and always be happy!


EMOTIONAL BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR BEST FRIEND 



1. Happy Birthday, Girl. There Is No Better Friend Than You And There Is No One I Would Share My Secrets And Thoughts With. Happy Birthday My Friend!


2. I Feel So Grateful To Have You As My Best Buddy. Hope Your Birthday Is As Splendid As You Are. May All Of Your Dreams Come True. Thanks For Being Such A Best Friend. Happy Birthday!


3. Happiest Birthday To My Fabulous, Fun-Loving, And The Crazy Birthday Girl! I Hope You Have A Splendid Day And A Glamourous Year. Tons Of Love To You.


4. Time Will Go By, Lovely And Beautiful Faces Will Fade Away, But A Beautiful Heart Will Only Grow More Beautiful. Happy Birthday To My Birthday Girl. You Are One Of Those Who Have A Beautiful Heart.


5. At This Special Birthday Celebration, Let Me Remind You That You Bring Plenty Of Pleasure And Happiness To My Life. Happy Birthday To My Lovely Friend!


6. I Am Looking Forward To Spending Many More Years Of Birthdays And Friendship With You. Have An Outstanding Birthday!


7. Wishing You The Very Best And Most Glorious Birthday To My Friend! Hope To Wish You All The Happiness, Joy, And Love In The World.


8. Many Thanks For Being A Part Of My Safe House. May God Bless You With Everything And Let Me Continue To Treasure You. I Love You So Much!


9. Thank You So Much For Being Philanthropic. May You Never Change In Your Life And Keep On Spreading Positive Vibes All Around. I Love You To The Moon And Back. Many Happy Returns Of The Day!


10. I Know That I Can Fully Trust You With Absolutely Anything, And That Will Always Receive The Best Of The Best Advice From You. Thanks For Being The Amazing Friend And Person In My Life.


11. A Best Friend Like You Is Very Hard To Get. That’s Why On This Specific Day I Wanted To Let You Know How Much Your Friendship Means To Me. Thanks A Million For Being My Closest Friend.


12. Happiest To My Bestie! Thanks For Being Such A Best Friend And I Can’t Wait To Celebrate Your Day With Zeal.


13. Happy Birthday To The Best Friend Could Have! I Am Fortunate To Have Such A Beautiful Person Like You In My Life.


14. Have A Glorious Birthday To My Sister From Another Mother! Thank You For Getting Better While Getting Older. Keep Growing, Dear. Lots Of Love!


15. I Wish Every Passing Day Of Your Life Is More Beautiful And Brings Happiness And Joy To Your Home. Have A Fantastic And Ahead!


16. You Are One Of The Best Friends That Everyone Waits For, So Thank You For Being My Best Buddy, And Thank You For Staying By My Side In Every Good And Bad Condition. May God Bless You With Everything. Happy Birthday To My Best Friend!


17. Thanks A Million For Always There Listen To Every Small Thing. I Am Fortunate To Have You In My Life As A Best Friend.


18. Have An Amazing Birthday For My Best Friend! The One Who Always Laughs At Cries And Jokes With Me During My Heartaches.


19. Among The So Many Reasons To Celebrate This Very Special Day, The Most Beautiful Person Is That You Are Getting More Wonderful Every Passing Year. Happy Birthday My Beautiful Friend!


20. Like Jelly And Peanut Butter, Like A Hand In A Glove, You & I Fit Together, And That’s Why I Love You. The Rare, True Friendship, The Two Of Us Share, Thank You, Best Friend For Showing Your Care And Love.





21. On Your Birthday, I Am Sending All The Good Wishes And Love For You, Happy Birthday To You.


22. I Hope You Will Have Another Wonderful Year Of Life With Lots Of Success And Happiness, Happy Birthday To You.


23. I Am Praying For Your Success On Your Birthday, May All Of Your Dreams Come True, Happy Birthday To You.


24. May You Find All The Happiness And Joy In Your Life, Happy Birthday To The Best Friend Of Mine.


25. I Am Sure That Someday You Will Become Someone Special, Happy Birthday To You, Dear.


26. Hey, You Have Passed Another Successful Year Of Your Life, I Know Another Productive Year Is Waiting For You, Happy Birthday To You, Dear Friend.


27. I Can’t Stop Being Happy For You, Dear, Happy Birthday To You.


28. You Are The Most Dedicated And Hard-Working Person I Have Ever Seen, Happy Birthday To You.


29. Happy Birthday To The Most Hard-Working Man, I Have Ever Seen.


30. On Your Birthday, I Am Wishing All The Best For You.


31. Sending You Best And Warm Wishes To The Special Person Of My Life Who Magnifies My Joy And Whose Presence Doubles My Happiness. May You Have An Outstanding Evening With Lots Of Love!


32. You Are Intelligent, Compassionate, Charming, And Strong. The Best Thing Is That You Are Also My Best Friend Forever. A Happy Special Day To You.


33. Today is not just your special day, it is even mine. Because today was the day when my best friend came into this world. If it were not for today, my life wouldn’t have been half the fun it is. I owe so much to you. I love you buddy. Happy Birthday.


34. Happy Birthday to one of my all-time favorite human beings.


35. Happy Birthday to the one person who’s always there for me. I hope your big day is as wonderful as you are.


36. Happy birthday to my closest and oldest friend! I feel blessed, because our friendship is a true gift of life.


37. Happy birthday! I’m so grateful for our friendship and all the fun times we’ve had together this year. Here’s to many more!


38. Wishing the best day ever for the best friend ever. Happy Birthday!


39. Thinking of you and the good times we spent make me smile! Happy birthday to a friend who is always close to my heart.


40. Someone very special to me was born on this day. I won’t keep you in suspense… it’s you! Happy Birthday!





41. On your birthday may all that you asked from God be granted to you hundred fold! Happy Birthday to my sweetest friend. 


42. Always keep smiling the way you do! Have an amazing day and an even more special year ahead. May God Bless you.


43. You’re not just my best friend. You’re the best, period. Happy Birthday!


44. My dear, dear friend, you have always been there for me. You and I redefine what friendship means. Happy Birthday!


45. Happy Birthday to the most awesome best friend anyone could ask for! I hope you know how much I love and appreciate you.


46. I never guessed when we first met that we’d become best friends, or all the silly memories we’d make together! Thanks for all the fun adventures, and here’s to many more in the coming year!


47. Wishing you a very happy birthday and all the best for the coming year. Thanks for being such a great friend!

           

48. Stay true to who you are, you are an amazing person and the best ever friend a person could hope for! Have a fantastic birthday and a great year ahead.


49. Happy Birthday to my best friend! You’ll probably never know how much I care about you, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to stop trying to tell you!


50. I pray to God that this year brings to you all happiness you could think and imagine. They all may come true. Happy birthday.





51. It’s hard to find an unwavering person who could always put up with one’s flaws the way you do. I heart you for being consistent as my best friend. Happy Birthday, dearest!


52. May all your wishes come true and may all that you desire to come to you on this special occasion. Wishing you a birthday celebration so joyful and memorable!


53. You are an awesome lady and an inspiration for many. I’m lucky to have you as my friend. Happy Birthday, sweetheart!


54. You are rare and always the best. Not a friend like anyone else, what you have done for me refreshes my thoughts. You have proved that friendship is not out of getting what we want, but by keeping our needs for our friend’s lack. You are my best friend, and you will live for me. Happy birthday


55. It’s difficult to find a perfect friend, but I found you as the most special person in the world. You are special and deserve special so have a special birthday today.


56. You are not just a friend, you have become like a member of my family now. Happy birthday, Bhai.


57. Without you in springtime, the friendship tree would not flourish. Without you, even summertime is not a meaningful holiday. Seasons are not themselves without you in it. Happy Birthday, dealing friend.


58. Many-many happy returns of the day! May your life be filled with love and bliss.


59. Happy birthday to the best friend the world has ever seen. Every day, I realize how amazing and spectacular you are. I thank God for bringing you into my life and helping me experience some of my best days. As we journey on, let us do so with the same energy, more united, and with more expectations for a great future.


60. Let me celebrate you today and other days which is another 100 days. Keeping you in my life has become the most exciting thing ever. You are a friend who can’t describe the sweetest words. You understand me better than anyone. You will have a long life in good health to fulfil your destiny and the great friend I have met goes by. Happy birthday


61. I am baking a birthday cake for you. Love, hope, smile, and wishes mix with the chocolate of happiness become a perfect recipe. Happy Birthday, Friend.


62. My Life Goes Very Smooth and So Much Better Because You Are My Friend. Happy Birthday Dear Friend.


63. You are more affectionate as the days, weeks, months and years go by. There’s never a dull moment with you because you’re full of warmth and fun to be with. Cheers! Happy Birthday, Sweet!


64. As you turn a year older, I pray that God showers you with blessings and favour. Everything you set your heart to do can be achieved. Sending Emotional Birthday Wishes For Best Friend with my love and wishes!


65. You are the most beautiful person I know. You are not just an inspiration for me but many women. Blessed to have you as a mother. I love you mom and one of my best friends. Happy Birthday!


66. My dear friend, I know better than anyone else how difficult this year has been for you. Despite the ups and downs, please stop for a moment and count your blessings because this is a special day. Have a very happy birthday.


67. I promise that the more birthday candles you blow, the more I will be here for you to celebrate every special event in your life. Happy birthday Friend


68. A million wishes are flooding your timeline and personal message box, but I’m just asking you to live a more memorable life because you’ve given me so many sweet memories to look back on. I know how fortunate I am to have you as my friend because good-hearted people like you don’t always come. Happy birthday, friend.


69. It’s true that a smile can make a friend and a friend can make you smile. Keep smiling. Have a nice day.


70. Of all the friends I have met in life, none has been able to bring out the joy in me as you do. For this reason, I chose you as my best friend. Happy birthday.





71. You got all success in your life because of your hard work and dedication. God bless you, happy birthday my friend.


72. Your addition to this world was with the sole purpose of filling a vacancy in my life. You were made to complete me in a greater measure and I have you to thank for that. Dear, Happy Birthday!


73. You are the most precious among all the gems in this world. Today we celebrate the day when a star was born not in the sky but on the earth!


74. You have been there for me every step of the way, through thick and thin. I will return the favour by always being there for you. For now, let’s celebrate this great day. Happy birthday


75. You are such an incredible personality, that every woman has something to learn from you.


76. I know I never say this often, but I love you, buddy. For being there for me and giving me a shoulder to lean on, I am extremely grateful. As you celebrate your birthday today, remember you have people like me who are glad to have you around. Happy birthday, dear.


77. You understand me like nobody else. I have a sibling in you, my friend. Happy birthday to my best friend!


78. I am just talking to let you know how beautiful you were as a friend and brother (sister). I value both today and the next because you are my only best friend. It’s your birthday, so rejoice, have a blast and remember that you’re always behind me, just like you are. Enjoy the blessing that will come the day and I love you.


79. I am so amazed to have met a person like you on earth; truly, all my thoughts are about you today. Happy birthday to you.


80. You are my best friend and I hope that your birthday is as sweet as you are to me. Happy birthday, dear.


81. If I have to choose just a friend in my lifetime, I would choose you, over and over again! I cannot over-stress how important you are to me. Happy Birthday, darling friend.


82. Very few people have the luck of having such a supportive and encouraging friend like you! You are awesome and always will be. Many good wishes for your birthday!


83. All the years, you have been happy, exceptional, healthy and blissful. Keep up with the energy and know you are here for a reason and a season. Happy birthday, bestie.


84. I wish the happiest and most special birthday to the very lovely person on this earth and that is to you my bestie.


85. I have got a lot of people in my friend list. But there will be just one friend whom you will need at any point of time. You are that special friend whom I need. Will you be my bestie? Happy birthday buddy.


86. When I look back in to my life, then I feel that I have lived my life like I always wanted to live. But when I go deep into the reason behind my dreams coming true. It is just you my friend who has made all my dreams come true. Happy birthday to my very special friend.


87. You are the best strength in my life. I have survived many hard moments and that is all because of you. I want this support for the rest of my life. Happy birthday dear friend.


FUNNY BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR BEST FRIEND 



1. Happy birthday! May your Facebook wall be filled with messages from people you never talk to.


2. Cheers on your birthday. One step closer to adult underpants.


3. Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.


4. Happy Birthday! You know, you don’t look that old. But then, you don’t look that young, either.


5. As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two. Happy birthday!


6. Happy Birthday to a person who regularly makes me pee myself with laughter. By the way, that’s going to happen more and more the older we get.


7. Don’t worry, they are not gray hairs, they are wisdom highlights. You just happen to be extremely wise!


8. Happy birthday to someone who is smart, gorgeous, funny and reminds me a lot of myself… from one fabulous chick to another!


9. On your birthday, I thought of giving you the cutest gift in the world. But then I realized that is not possible because you yourself are the cutest gift in the world.


10. When your birthday candles start a raging inferno threatening to engulf you and everything you hold dear, I’ll be there to help put out the flames. Because that’s what best friends are for.





11. I’m going to shower you with so much attention on your birthday, you’ll wish you’d never been born.


12. Don’t get all weird about getting older! Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!


13. Happy Birthday to my best friend in the world. I hope we stay close friends for the rest of our lives… especially since you have so much dirt on me!


14.Age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying you. Happy birthday, friend!


15. Best friends keep each other’s secrets, which is why I’m not telling anyone how old you’re turning today. Happy Birthday!


16. Happy Birthday to my boon companion! May you get all of the good things you deserve, and none of the bad.


17. You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime. Happy birthday!


18. Happy Birthday to my partner in crime. I look forward to the trouble we’re going to get into in the coming year.


19. Happy Birthday to my bestie! You have so many great qualities, but probably my favorite is that you’re older than me!


20. Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake, friend, so dig in!


21. Our Friendship Is Like Bonding Between You And Me Along With Birthday Means Sharing Birthday Cake Among Others. Happy Cake-Eating Day Dear. I Wish You The Best And Happy Life Ahead!


22. Hey, Let’s Welcome Your New Wrinkles On Your Face, Another Set Of Grey Hair On Your Head & Reveal The New Year Of Your Life. Happy Birthday To My Best Friend Female!


23. Happiest Birthday, Great Friend! I Wish You A Pleasing And Long Life, And I Am Sure You Love That Wish. But I Want To Warn You, The Day You Start Buying Anti-Aging Cream, You May Inhibit The Long-Life Wish Because Aging Is The Only Way To Live A Long Life.


24. Hey, Dear, On Your Birthday, I Would Like To Give You A Piece Of Advice That Please Smile As Much As Possible By Showing Your Beautiful Teeth. Otherwise, After Some Years, You Won’t Have Teeth For Showing. Happy Birthday!


25. Shit! I Forgot To Buy A Gift For You So, I Brought Myself Here As Your Birthday Gift. I Want To Bet You That No One Can Give You A Precious Gift Like Me.





26. Have A Great 45th Birthday, My Best Friend. Don’t Be Upset About Increasing Wrinkles, You Should Be Grateful For Your Blessings Instead.


27. Be Attentive! Birthdays Can Reveal Your Real Age. So, Use Fewer Candles On Your Birthday Cake And Spend More Money On Us. Have A Great Birthday Full Of Fun And Joy!


28. Now, Celebrating Birthdays Like Children Doesn’t Suit Your Age. Women At Your Age Must Be Celebrating Their Marriage Ceremonies. Well, Happy Birthday!


29. Happy Birthday To You! Enjoy A Healthy And Pleased Life And, Of Course, Never Stop Lying About Your Age. Since You Are Not Getting Younger.


30. This Is Completely Needless To Ask What You Need As A Birthday Present, My Lovely Friend. Because You Are Obsessed With Chocolate And I Have Invited The Whole Chocolate Company To Your Birthday. So That You Can Take An Overdose Of It. My Best Birthday Wishes To My Wonderful Friend.


31. Today, If You Put Slightly Low Make-Up On Your Face, You Can Actually Save More Money For A Birthday Party. Happiest Birthday To Our Make-Up Queen!


32. This Is A Very Auspicious Day Because My Best Was Born On This Day. I Am Fortunate To Have A Best Friend Like You. That Is Quite Enough Lying For One Day. Happy Birthday, Bestie!


33. Dear, You Are My Best Friend, And I Genuinely Care About Your Joy And Happiness, Which Is Why On Your Big Day, I Wish That God Will Make Your Bank Account Fat Enough To Always Bring A Smile To Your Face. Happy Birthday!


34. I Have Two Good News To Share – 1– You’ve Turned Another Year Older 2 – You’ve Nothing To Do With It. You Are Moving Fast Towards The Old And Wrinkled. Have An Outstanding Day Full Of Joy And Happiness.


35. Wishing You The Best Birthday Of Your Life! I Am Sending You A Lot Of Love From Here. Now, I Want To Request You To Send Me The Money For Buying Cakes For You. Happy Birthday To My Best Friend!


36. If You Were Not Born Today, So This World Would Be Deprived Of Becoming A Great Fool To Be Made Fun Of. I Mean That You Are Really Witty Person. Happiest Birthday, Dear Friend!


37. You Know Each And Every Moment Of Life Is Pleasurable If Spent With You. You Are Literally A Gift To Me. On Your Birthday, I Would Want To Wish You All The Success, Prosperity, And Happiness In This World. Keep On Being Foolish!


38. As You Are Getting Older, Your Heart Is Probably Screaming, Why God Oh God Why? But Dear, There Is No Use Screaming, Because You Are Really Old, That’s The Truth That Everyone Has To Go Through. Happy Birthday.


39. Best friends are always hard to come by. On this special day, I just want to let you know how much this friendship means to me. Happiest birthday to the one person who always understands me.


40. Whenever I feel the need for a friend, I always see you at the top of the list. On this auspicious day, I wish a beautiful happy birthday to my dearest friend.





41. You deserve the best because you are simply the best; better than the rest of us. Happy birthday dear friend and may you blow many more candles. I love you.


42. Happy birthday my dear friend, may the bright colors paint your life and you be happy forever. Stay blessed. Wish you a very Happy Birthday my Dear Friend


INSPIRATIONAL BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR BEST FRIEND 




1. You make each day special just by being yourself. I hope your birthday is as special as you are.


2. You are the most generous and fun-loving person I know. You deserve a birthday full of good things and sweetness.


3. Thanks for being a gentle and kind mentor to us all. We want to celebrate another year of joy and cheers with you. May your life be full of kindness and happiness.


4. You are an inspiration to everyone. You touch so many lives with joy, and you deserve to have your deepest wishes and dreams come true on this special day.


5. You are a shining example for all of us. We all tend to follow your example as we try to be better persons. Happy birthday to the one who goes before us and blazes the trail for success.


6. You are the reason I endured everything in my life. With so much change in our lives, you are the one constant that is always there. Thanks for enduring with me through the seasons. Happy Birthday.


7. It is just amazing how you manage to look beautiful and elegant every single day. For all the years, I've' e an inspiration to be more.


8. This day marks the moment you entered our lives. You are an inspiration for me and all around you since Day one.


9. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living. Fantasy is a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. But you need a friend that will help you look at life's realities, and for me, you are that person.


10. Happy Birthday to the person who sacrifices a lot every single day for everyone else. I hope we are all able to give you a little back of the love you show us every single day.





11. You have touched so many lives with joy. You deserve to have your wishes come true, and I hope I can help make that happen.


12. Be stronger and more confident when facing problems on a daily basis. I wish you nothing but the best in life.


13. I hope the greeting I am sending will excite you, and bring at least little of the excitement you bring to our lives. The world is more colorful with you in it. Happy Birthday.


14. Good friends, good health, and good life ahead. Those are the things I wish for you.


15. I hope that you will achieve all of your goals in life. On this day, I am just here to remind you I will support you and help you get to the finish line.


16. As you commend your birthday, realize that you have touched such a large number of lives with motivation. May you be motivated today also.


17. My desire for you in the year to come is much satisfaction and achievement. You are meriting the best of the best.


18. I value your faithfulness and fellowship throughout the years. May your birthday be a magnificent one!


19. Happy birthday to the most generous and fun-loving person I know! I hope your day is full of good things and sweetness just like those you have brought to me.


20. You are such a gentle and kind mentor to me. I am happy to celebrate another year enjoying your love and kindness.





21. As you grow older, and traverse down the path called life, I want you to remember that you are amazing, and capable of achieving greatness, and let nobody convince you otherwise! Happy Birthday!


22. May your deepest wishes and dreams come true on your special day. Happy birthday and the best of my love to you!


23. Birthday wishes to a faithful friend. I always know that you will stand by me no matter what happens to us. Your shining example spurs me to greater heights.


24. I am wishing a wonderful birthday to the one who goes before me and blazes a trail to success. 



Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.