200+ Best Happy Birthday Wishes For Mother (Emotional , Funny ) in 2021-22


  HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES TO MOTHER 




 

1. Happy birthday, mom. Thank you for everything you did for me.


2. Dear mother, just know that everything you do for me is appreciated more than you know! Happy birthday!


3. Mom, you may be miles apart from me but I can always feel your love. Happy Birthday!


4. Happy birthday mother! I hope God blesses you with good health and you live for many more years to come.


5. Dear mom, happy birthday to you and many returns of the day. May your light continue to guide us all towards a happy life like it always did.


6. No matter how old you become, you’ll always be the same beautiful amazing lady in my eyes. Happy birthday beautiful!


7. I have the adorable mother in the world and can’t thank her enough for making me what I am today! All the best wishes for you for today and ever.


8. You gave me the best life and you are the best gift from God. Life without you is impossible for me. May God keep you healthy and happy in life!





9. I am who I am because of you. Without your contribution, my life would end up in failure. I love you mom. Happy birthday to you!


10. Happy Birthday to the most lovable mother in the world. May God let your life filled with boundless joy!


11. Happy birthday to my amazing mother. You are the best and I love you so much.


12. Heartfelt wishes from the bottom of my heart to the most beautiful woman in the entire universe. Enjoy your special day!


13. Happy Birthday Mom! You are the best, and I am blessed to have you as my mother.


14. Take my warm wishes and love from the deepest pith of my heart. Have a nice happy birthday mom!


15. Happy Birthday Mom! Thank you for always showering me with unconditional love!


16. You are not the angel who only appears when I need, you’re the angel that never leaves my side. Happy birthday to my amazing mom!


17. Mom, your love and laughter fill my heart with a million moments of joy. You’re the world’s best Mom. Happy birthday.


18. Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, mum. Thank you for your infinite patience and for always taking care of your son in a way that no one else ever could.


19. Happy birthday Mum! On your special day, I would just like to thank you for being such a role model in your daughter’s life.


20. I hope you have a great day and a wonderful year ahead. Happy birthday mummy.





21. Dear mum, thank you for being my best friend. May you always have plenty of happiness, love, and everything else your big heart desires.


22. A very happy birthday to you mummy. May your special day prove to be as wonderful as you.


23. Happy birthday Ma! Thanks for loving me in a manner no one ever could. You’re a true god-send.


24. Happy birthday amma! Truly you are the most compassionate and caring mother I could ever have asked for.


25. Happy Birthday, maa! A wonderful woman like you deserves to be celebrated every day!


26. You’re the true meaning of home for me. Thank you for raising us so wonderfully. May good wishes to you on this special day of yours!


27. Thank you, mom, for showering so much love on me. You mean the world to me. Happy birthday to you. May your day be spent with a smile on your face!


28. Today I want to wish my dearest mom all the happiness in the world. You are the architect of my life. Happy birthday to you!


29. To the one who sits in the iron throne of my heart, know that your son loves you a lot and would do anything for you. Have a great birthday amma!


30. Dear Mum, on your birthday I’d like to let you know that you are a queen. And as your prince, I love you more than all the water in the seven seas.


31. Happy birthday mummy! You’re my favorite. Thank you for loving your son more than his siblings.


32. Happy birthday to the best cook in the entire world! Your greedy son wanted to sincerely thank you for always being there to satisfy his appetite.


33. Dear Maa, Happy Birthday! Thank you for providing constant support in my worst days!


34. Mom, you’re not just an amazing parent to me, but a great wife, a reliable housemaker, and a wonderful woman in and out! Happy Birthday to you!


35. Dear mum, Happy Birthday! You are a symbol of resilience, sophistication, and kindness to me. I am lucky to have been raised by someone as incredible as you!


36. Mom, whatever I am today is because of your guidance and patience. Happy Birthday!


37. I am the world’s luckiest son that has a mother who supports me always even if I am hurting you! Why are you so generous Mom? Love you so much!


38. Mama, all I want that I could grow up like you in the future. I wish you a happy birthday and it’s all your guidance for which I have become the person I’m now.


39. A goddess might be fair, but you are fairer. Happy birthday to my dearest mom!


40. Happy Birthday, Mummy! Your warm hugs are enough to make my days better!





41. Your smile fills my soul with happiness. Happy birthday to you and never stop smiling!


42. Happy Birthday to the best mom! I aspire to be as creative, incredible, and kind as you one day!


43. Happy Birthday, mom! You are the biggest inspiration and role model of my life!


44. Mummy, thank you for raising me as an honest and brave person. Happy Birthday!


45. Everything changes, you always tell me: friendships, loves, jobs, houses, even me But I know that the only one who will never change is you, my fantastic mom. Best wishes!


46. Mom lends you her arms after turning them into wings.


47. The more I grow up, the more I realize how lucky I am to have a mother like you. Happy Birthday!


48. Your affection and your smile fill my heart with a thousand sparks of happiness. Happy birthday mum!


49. Nobody, including me, ever tells you how great you are as a mother. Well, Mom, I’m the luckiest person in the world to have you next to me. Happy birthday!


50. Behind every great man or woman is a mother who supported them when they needed it. Happy Birthday Mom!





51. Happy birthday to the most awesome mom! Whenever I do the right things in life, I know it was you who taught me to do them.


52. Here’s a smile from me for you. Let this day bring you something new. Happy Birthday Mom!


53. My mother, do not be sad for the time that passes: you will always be the most beautiful for us, your sweet children. Best wishes.


54. My dear mum, you are the only one who has the ability to transform my world from black & white to bright and resplendent colors. Thank you for filling my life every day with the most beautiful things. Happy Birthday Mom!


55. Mom, Happy birthday! I always wish you good health, fewer worries, just good people on the road, a warm home, well-being and a long happy life! Best wishes!


56. I hope that luck always accompanies you. Let everything around you cheer you up and may you always be happy with yourself! Happy birthday mom.


57. Let life show you only pleasant surprises. Happy Birthday darling. Health, love, smiles and simple human happiness.


58. I wish there was never distance in life, because we must always be close. Happy birthday mom!


59. All the goods of the earth are for you, peace and well-being. Happy birthday greetings to a special mom.


60. I want to shake your good hands on my heart and be with you forever. Happy Birthday Mom!


61. I wish you that the good Angel protects you, I wish you that sadness and bad weather forget your address. Happy birthday mom!


62. I want your beautiful smile to never miss from your face !! Happy birthday! You are very dear to me!


63. Sweet mom, kind, how good it is that you are in the world. Know that you are the only thing that matters to me. Happy birthday mom.


64. Today, we just want to say, with love, thank you. Thank you, mom, for your boundless love. Happy birthday greetings to a special mom.


65. Be healthy, rejoice in every moment of life, always believe and hope. Always keep your heart open to dreams. Love You so much!


66. How many nights have you dedicated to us children? How many times have you knelt in prayer and asked the mercy of the Most High? Happy birthday mom!


67. Your eyes sparkle with tears, but I know they are tears of happiness. You have a wonderful life partner, you raised your children honestly and giving them all of yourself. Happy birthday greetings to a special mom.


68. Happy birthday to the world’s best mommy! I’m blessed to have you as my mother!


69. Happy birthday to the best mom ever! It’s another birthday, and you’re still as awesome as ever.


70. Wishing the best mom a happy birthday. You’re my confidante and friend, and I’m not sure where I’d be without you.





71. Mom, have a wonderful birthday! Over the years, you’ve sacrificed so much. I hope I’ll be able to repay you in some way on your birthday!


72. Today is the day to unwind and enjoy yourself. It’s what birthdays are for, after all. Mama, have a wonderful birthday!


73. Remember, you’re not old; you’re the youngest you’ll ever be today, which is reason enough to rejoice! Mother, have a wonderful birthday!


74. Best wishes for your birthday and the rest of the year, Mom!


75. Being a mother is one of the most significant (and challenging) tasks a person can have. I just wanted to tell you that you’re a fantastic mother. Mom, I hope you have a lovely birthday.


76. Every year, you become dearer and dearer to me, mother. I appreciate everything you’ve done, and I’d like to wish you a happy birthday today!


77. Mama, have a wonderful birthday! I hope your day is as fantastic as yours!


78. Mother, you gave birth to me, reared me, and continue to go out of your way for me. I adore you to death. I appreciate 

everything you do. Mom, have a wonderful birthday. Allow us to pamper you today!


79. Mom, here’s wishing you a wonderful birthday and a fantastic year!


80. Mom, today should be all about you. Have a fantastic birthday!





81. Happy birthday, Mommy! I hope all of your wishes come true when you blow out the candles.


82. Mom, I believe this will be your best year yet; you deserve nothing but the best today and every day. Happy Birthday!


83. Not the candles, but your blessings. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have you as my mother. Have a wonderful birthday!


84. I can’t express my gratitude enough for what you’ve done for me. You are the most wonderful mother a child could ever have. I wish you many more blessings on your birthday and throughout the year.


85. I hope that on your special day, all of your birthday wishes come true because you, mom, deserve nothing but the best.

A rock star mother deserving of a rock star celebration. Mama, have a fantastic birthday!


86. Mom, you are and always will be the first woman I ever loved. Because of you, I am who I am today. I owe you a great deal. Thank you so much, Mom. I wish you a happy birthday. May God provide you with all of the joy in the world.


87. My mother will always be the first woman I fall in love with. She is my life’s role model and a source of motivation for me. Mom, may God bless you with all the joy in the world on your birthday and always. Best wishes on your special day.


88. Mom, I hope all of your dreams and wishes come true. I’m also hoping for you to live a long, happy, and healthy life. Take advantage of the day to the utmost. My darling Mom, I wish you a delighted birthday!


89. The sweetest wish of any child is to have a mother as lovely as you. I consider myself fortunate to be living my dreams. I wish you much happiness on this special day! Best wishes on your special day.


90. You not only led me as I grew up, but you also taught me how to travel confidently along the superhighway of life on my own. Because of you, I am who I am now, and I can only thank you and only you for that. Mother, have a wonderful birthday! I’m in love with you.


91. I asked God for a loving friend and a great mother. God has granted both dreams by providing me with a mother who will always be my best friend. I’d like to wish you a happy birthday!


92. Mom, for the rest of your life, you are now in my gear. With your valuable advice and disruptive nature, I have had the best experience in life. Happy Birthday to You!


93. For the most precious woman in the world and the only person I know, I have loved you for months and months. Happy Birthday to You.


94. I am so loving and compassionate, I send my prayers to the mother in the world. Get the best.


95. Happy birthday to you, mom. Have fun today and let go of all your worries. Thing remembers how strong you are here.





96. When you are one year old, I wish you happiness and happiness like never before. May all your dreams come true? Happy mother’s day to you.


97. On this special day, I want you to know that I wouldn’t be without you. With you by your side, I had the best of me. Thanks and make my mom happy birthday.


98. Happy birthday lady. If there is no birthday, I will not have a good day. I really love you. Greetings and kisses.


99. Mom, throughout life, you have been my haven. Thanks to your valuable advice and stout character, I have had the best experiences in life. Happy birthday!


100.  To the most precious woman in the world and the only person who knows me inside out, I love you to the moon and back. Best wishes on your birthday.


101. With a loving heart and a warm embrace, I send my birthday wishes to the best mother in the world. Have the best one yet.


102. Happy birthday, mom. Have fun today and put aside all your worries. Getting this far is a constant reminder of how strong you are.


103.  As you turn a year older, I wish you joy and happiness like never before. May all your dreams come to pass. Happy birthday, mother.


104. On this special day, I’d like you to know that without you, I would be nothing. With you by my side, I have discovered the best in me. Thank you and happy birthday mom.


105. Thank God I am your son. Otherwise, I’d be jealous of your would-be child. You are the most awesome, peaceful and sweetest person. Happy birthday.


106. Today will always be a constant reminder that not all heroes wear capes. Through the good and bad, you have held us down. Have a blast today. Happy birthday, dear mom.


107. There is no one in the whole wide world, that could take your place in my heart. I count myself lucky to have you. Happy birthday, dearest mother.


108. You are the best mom in the whole world. I love you. I hope you have a great day and a wonderful year ahead. Happy Birthday.


109. Dear Mom, thank you so much for all you have done for me. Have a happy birthday, and blessings for the year to come.


110. You are the person that I can always count on for support, good advice, or a shoulder to lean on. I love you so much, Mom. Happy Birthday!





111. Happy Birthday, Mom. I hope that you have a day that is all about you and that you do not have to worry about anyone else. I love you.


112. Being a mother is one of the hardest and most important jobs in the world. I am so grateful to have you as mine. I love you, Mom. Have a wonderful birthday!


113. Happy birthday to my dearest mother. You are the best, and I love you so much. I wish you every blessing for today and for the year to come.


114. To my mom on her birthday: Thank you for bringing me into the world and for caring for me all my life. Have a wonderful day and a joyous year ahead.


115. Happy birthday to the best mom on this planet. It is too bad that birthdays come only once a year because you deserve one every day.


116. Happy birthday to the best mom ever. I like you even more than I like your meatloaf. Have a wonderful day today.


117. To the prettiest woman I’ve ever set my eyes on – Happy birthday mom, I love you.


118. Mom, on this day, I just want you to live long and continue eating the food of your labor. Happy birthday, mom.


119. To my priceless jewel, have a blast on your birthday. I love you, mom.


120. To the most adorable mom on earth, I wish you a prosperous birthday. Have a blast mom.


121. You’re the precious gift heaven has given to me and I just want to celebrate you over and over again. Happy birthday, mom.


122. Mom, on your special day, you deserve the best. May you get everything that you ever hoped for today and in the year to come. Happy Birthday.


123. Happy birthday, mom, may you live long enough to enjoy all the goodness that comes with age. Happy birthday my superwoman. Love you lots mom.


124. To me, birthdays are like chocolates. Instead of keeping count of how many are left, just enjoy every one of them. Happy birthday to the best mom in the world. Thank you for your supervision, your good heart, your warmth and for being an exemplary role model.


125. Today, I promise to give you all the peace in the world because it’s your birthday. I appreciate all you have done to keep this family alive and well for the longest time now. May every morning of this new year bring forth joy and bliss like never before. Happy birthday.


126. On this special day, I hope you enjoy the bright sun, the crisp fresh air, the chirping birds and beautiful morning dew reflection. Happy birthday, mom. I pray we’ll get to spend as much time together because we only live once. I love you dearly.


127. To the over-achieving mom, You have reached the epitome of parenthood and have gone out of your way to provide for us. Thank you for being so supportive, loving and caring. I know it cost you much, but it was all worth it. Happy birthday!


128. Words cannot describe the gratitude I owe you. Thank you for the tough love, the advice, unconditional support, and everything else you have given me. I pray that your new year is filled with love and blessings. Best wishes on your birthday.


129. Happiest birthday to the most influential and instrumental woman in my life. Growing up, you guided me and helped me develop all my hidden talents. I could never thank you enough for that. Have a blast today!


130. You are my angel, my strength and my supermom. For replacing my shame with boldness, my sadness with happiness and my fear with courage, thank you. Receive the warmest birthday wishes, kisses, and hugs.





131. Even after all these years, you are the most gorgeous and kindest woman I know. No wonder you don’t age. I’m so glad to be called your son. Happy birthday and may you live long enough to see your great-grandkids. I love you.


132. Most of my fond memories and treasured moments revolve around you, mom. I would take forever to describe your unique nature, but in a word: You are the greatest person alive and I am honored to be loved by you. Happy birthday!


133. If an Angel asked me to make a wish today, I would just ask for good health and more prosperity for another Angel on earth and that’s you, mom. Happy birthday my angel.


134. For your birthday, we have decided to keep the house quiet and peaceful. At least, we will try. We hope that you have the best day ever. Best wishes to the number one mom in the world.


135. For my mom on her birthday: You have always been the most beautiful woman in the world to me, and the best mom ever. Have a great day today and a fabulous year to come.


136. Dear Mom, I don’t know what I would do without you. No matter what goes on in my life, I know that you will always be there for me. I hope you have a wonderful day today and a fabulous year to come.


137. Mom, you made me the luckiest person on earth by being my mother. I can only be grateful for this lifetime opportunity and on this special day, I pray that you live long and in good health. Happy birthday, mom.


138. Dear mom, whatever I am today is because I have you. You taught me to be myself even during hard times. I wish you nothing more than fulfillment and happiness on this special day. I love you mom, Happy birthday!


139. You’re my advisor, my best friend, my everyday love and most importantly, my mother. On this day, I just want you to have the most amazing birthday ever. Happy birthday, mom.


140. On your birthday, I just want to express my love to you. You’re the woman that has sacrificed all her life just to build mine. I’m wishing you a happy birthday because you’re indeed the world’s best mom. Have a blast.


141. I call you my guardian angel because you’ve been with me even before my first steps and until this point, you’ve made sure that I’m always taking the right steps. On your special day, I want to send my love to you just to make sure you have a wonderful birthday, Happy birthday mom.


142. Happy birthday to the world’s most caring, beautiful, and amazing parent. Mom, words cannot describe how fantastic you are. I just want you to have a day as amazing as you are. I love you.


143. When I think of you, I feel like I can achieve anything; because you’re my strength. I love you more than words can explain and today I want you to have a lovely birthday. Happy Birthday, momma.


EMOTIONAL HEART TOUCHING BIRTHDAY WISHES TO MOTHER




1. I know you have everything in the world so if there is one thing I want to wish for you, it would be good health and more years to spend with your children and grandchildren. Happy Birthday Mom!


2. Happy birthday, Mom! I want you to know that I am nothing without you, but I can be everything with you by my side. Love you!


3. On your birthday, I wish you peaceful and lovely life ahead. May you always be healthy and happy. I wish you a wonderful year and a very happy birthday. Love you Mom.


4. Mom, no one can ever take your place in my heart. I love you forever and ever. No matter where I go or whom I meet, you will always be Number One to me.


5. Have a great happy birthday and thanks for all your hugs, kisses, guidance and support that lighted on inspiration in us!


6. Here’s a big hug from your favorite child. I wish you a year full of surprises, presents, joys, and laughter. Happy birthday, Mom!


7. When I think about the hardship you had to go through while raising us, my eyes become teary. You deserve all the respect and love today! Happy birthday, mom!


8. Dear mom, please allow me to make this day the most wonderful day of your life. A little smile on your face on this day will make me happiest.


9. Your presence in my life is the biggest blessing of my life. I am who I am only because of your unconditional love and sacrifice. Happy birthday mom!


10. Every time I fell, you helped me get up. You never let me miss a step, get paralyzed by fear or pass up love. I wouldn’t be who I am without you. Happy birthday, Mom!





11. I wish you that your eyes always shine with happiness, because it is this splendor that inspires the desire to improve our whole family. Best wishes!


12. I wish you that every morning, dear mother, starts with a smile and the awareness of happiness, every day brings you only wonderful news, welcome, kind, happy, and the evening will be fulfilling, full of pleasant surprises. Happy Birthday Mom!


13. I wish you that the mischievous glint of your eyes never leaves you and the happy smile never leaves your lips. You are the best mom in the world and I love you so much! Best wishes!


14. Mom, I wish this light was endless, so that with each new anniversary you only become younger, healthier, happier and more successful!


15. Life is always complete, if next to you, next to you, is the most important and most beautiful person on earth – this person is you, mom. Happy birthday mom!


16. Happy Birthday Mom! Let happiness shine for you, ardent love, inspiring luck and good mood every day! Happy birthday mom.


17. You for me are a bright star, which spreads the light along the path of the life of our whole family. Happy birthday greetings to a special mom.


18. In this party of light for your birthday I wish you to continue dreaming and making all your dreams come true, to love and be loved, to believe and know that there are still plenty of years full of happiness and good things waiting ahead!


19. Mum, you always know that you make me laugh, it’s so big, and it hurts me and makes me laugh. I don’t know how you do it, but I’m glad you did it. Happy birthday mom!


20. I am the type of woman that people like and respect. Forte is strong, handsome, confident and wise. You can read me among the many interested people, ma’am.


21. You make fun of me and laugh at me. Knowing you are in my life only gives me happiness. I hope you know that I love you very much, but I wish you good luck on your special day. Happy Birthday!


22. Mother, you have the spirit of freedom and grace. I hope that doesn’t change because it is one of many things I like about you. Have a happy birthday.


23. I know you’re older every year my mother, but think better, you’ll always be better than your father. Happy to celebrate that little victory!


24. I send you sweet and happy words on your way to your birthday. Although we are separated, it will keep my mind and heart alive. Happy birthday mom!


25. I hope when you look back at this time and time it will be a wonderful memory because that’s how I spend all my time with you. Happy birthday my dear mother!





26. Your whole life you have been to me. There won’t be many words to express my gratitude for having a mother like you, but let’s start with “I love you so much”.


27. Thank you for all your years of love and affection, ma’am. From diapers to divorce, you always support me in everything I do, and I love you so much. To know only the love and happiness on your birthday.


28. Good motherhood, best wishes to you and best wishes per day. May your light continue to guide all of us to lead happy lives as it happens.


29. His mother, happy birthday to you and many returns that day. May your light continue to guide us all towards a happy life as usual.


30. Happy birthday, mother! You are the best, and I am blessed to make you my mother. I hope you enjoy your special day.


31. I am yours because of you. Without your contribution, my life will end. I love you mom. Happy Birthday!


32. Happy birthday to the woman who helped to make all my desires and hopes possible, my dear mom. May your birthday be filled with happiness this year.


33. On this very special day of yours, I wish for your face to always be lightened by a smile and your heart to always overflow with laughter and joy. You deserve it because you are the most incredible person I have ever known.


34. Today is someone special birthday. This person is my guiding start, my friend, a philosopher, and my guide. It’s you, my most beloved Mom. Wishing you a very happy birthday!


35. I am the blessed person in the world to have a mother like you. I truly relish everything you have ever done for me. Today is a special day, I want to wish you the best of everything. Have the most delightful and sweetest of birthdays, beloved Mom.


36. I am sending warm wishes and charming words your way for your birthday. Even though we are apart, you will always be in my thoughts as well as in my heart. Happy birthday, sweet Mom!


37. Mom, you have always been my pillar of support and guardian angel. Thank you for your love and care, and may all your dreams come true. My heartfelt greetings to you, Mother on this special day. Have a happy birthday.


38. I hope that when you look back on this day that every moment will be an amazing memory because that’s how I feel about all my time spent with you. Happy birthday to my beloved mom!


39. My whole life you have always been there for me. There will never be enough words to convey how deeply grateful I am that I have a mom as wonderful as you, but I can start with “I love you so much”.


40. For making all of my childhood birthdays so beautiful, I owe you everything and more! Happy Birthday, mom! I love you more than I love your cakes, and that’s saying something!





41. Thanks for all the years of love and affection, Mom. From diapers to divorce you have always supported me in everything that I have done, and I love you so much for it. May you know only love and happiness on your birthday.


42. You have given me so much throughout my life. When I needed strength you gave me hope when I needed help you gave me support, and when I needed, even more, you gave me endless, unconditional love.


43. You’re not just a mom, you’re the greatest woman I know.


44. Thanks for all the honest advice, tough love, and unconditional support over the years, Mom. I appreciate everything you’ve done for me and all you’ve given me. I hope that your year is chock full of blessings and love.


45. You are such an overachiever, Mom. You don’t just go through the motions of parenthood; you go above and way beyond. Thank you for always loving, supporting, and caring for me even when it cost you to do so.


46. I am sending warm wishes and loving thoughts your way for your birthday. Even though we are apart, you will always be in my thoughts as well as in my heart. Happy birthday, Mom.


47. Happy birthday to the most influential woman in my life, my beloved mom. You were my everything when I was a kid, and you still are. May your special day be just as phenomenal as you are, Mom.


48. Thank you for always comforting me when I was sad and making me laugh whenever I cried. A mom’s love is always what you need whenever you are down in life. Happy birthday to my incredibly supportive mom!


49. Mom, throughout life, you have been my haven. Thanks to your valuable advice and stout character, I have had the best experiences in my life. Happy birthday!


50. Every day I learn something new from your grace, wonder, and compassionate soul. Here’s to another year of invaluable life lessons. Happy birthday, Mom.


51. Mom, you are still gorgeous after all these years. It makes me so glad I have your genes! Happy birthday to my stunning mom, and may your birthday be as lovely as you are.


52. Happy Birthday, Mom. If you didn’t have a birthday, then neither would I. Have a great day. I love you so much. Hugs and kisses.


53. I have so many amazing and fond memories of you from my childhood, and I am so fortunate that I have even more memories of you from my adulthood. Three things have always remained constant in my life: your love, affection, and support.


54. Being a mother is one of the hardest and most important jobs in the world. I am so grateful to have you as mine. I love you, Mom. Have a wonderful birthday!


55. I know I don’t always say it, but I really and truly love you, Mom. Even though it’s hard to express, I hope that on your special day you feel just a measure of my love for you. Happy birthday!




56. Throughout my whole life, you have showered me with your love. Thank you for always giving me your all. I am so grateful, and I hope your birthday is filled with every wonder and delight imaginable this year.


57. On this special day, I’d like you to know that without you, I would be nothing. With you by my side, I have discovered the best in me. Thank you and happy birthday mom.


58. It’s one of the greatest feelings in the world to know that no matter what you will always have my back, Mom. That kind of love and devotion is hard to come by, and I want you to know that I love and appreciate you for it. Happy birthday, Mom!


59. You are the best mom in the whole world. I love you. I hope you have a great day and a wonderful year ahead. Happy Birthday.


60. Mom, you may be crazy, but you’re my crazy. Plus, I can’t really say anything, because it sure didn’t fall far from the family tree. Happy birthday to my crazy but beloved mom!


61. I want to wish my Mama the greatest happiness ever possible. Happy birthday to you!


62. Mom, you are my hero. No, you can’t scale buildings or fly, but you survived labour, and that seems way harder. I just wanted to take today to say thank you, I love you, and happy birthday Mom!


63. I don’t know how you manage it, but you get prettier and prettier each year, Mom. I am so excited that I get to grow up to be like you. Thanks for being my role model in looks and in life.


64. You manage to fill so many roles in my life: mom, teacher, friend, and confidante. I am grateful for all of them. Thanks for being my everything, Mom.


65. Mom: You’ve sacrificed so much for me, and you’ve always been there. Today on your special day, may all of your wishes come true. Happy birthday.


66. When I was little, you helped me to learn to walk, but as an adult, you helped me to stand firmly on my own two feet. Thank you for always encouraging me to stand tall, Mom. I hope that someday you are as proud of me as I am of you.


67. Every moment I have been blessed to spend with you has been truly amazing, Mom. I wouldn’t trade my time spent with you for all the money in the world. Happy birthday to my priceless mom!


68. Don’t worry about getting older, Mom. There is nothing to fear about the future because I will always be there by your side. I might be there with some Botox, but I’ll be there! Just kidding. Happy birthday to my gorgeous mom!


69. Mom, I love you so much and to quote Severus Snape “always.” Even though it’s cheesy, you know you love a good Harry Potter reference. Happy birthday from your nerdy (inherited from you) child.


70. My mom is always going to be the first woman I ever love. She is the role model of my life and a lifetime of inspiration for me. May God bless you with all the happiness in the world on your birthday, and forever, Mom. Happy birthday.


71. You are wonderful in ways too numerous to count. You are such a kind, thoughtful, and loving person. I hope you receive everything you want for your birthday because you sincerely deserve it.


72. Mom, you have an inner strength that I really admire about you. The kind of inner strength that helped you raise me on your own. Every year I become more thankful that you were the parent that stayed. I love you, and happy birthday!


73. You not only guided me while I was growing up, but you also taught me how to walk strongly on my own down the superhighway of life. Whoever I am today, it’s because of you and I can only thank you and just you for that. Happy birthday, mother! I love you.


74. Growing up there were many times when I disliked you, but there were never times when I didn’t love you. Through thick and thin you have always supported me, and I am so unbelievably grateful for you, Mom.


75. My favourite place anywhere in the entire universe is on your shoulder when you hug me. On your birthday, let’s have an especially celebratory hug. Here’s to our relationship and you especially on this day- happy birthday!





76. It’s hard to think of the perfect gift when you already have my heart. How can cake and presents even compare? Thank you for raising me and loving me, Mom.


77. For my mom on her birthday: You have always been the most beautiful woman in the world to me, and the best mom ever. Have a great day today and a fabulous year to come.


78. Remember that you are never too old to start anew. If you’d like, we can start by taking off some of these candles! Happy birthday to my youthful mom.


79. Words cannot describe the gratitude I owe you. Thank you for the tough love, the advice, unconditional support, and everything else you have given me. I pray that your new year is filled with love and blessings. Best wishes on your birthday.


80. I don’t know how you manage to do it all, but I am so grateful that you do. Thanks for all the years of loving me, Mom. May you know only prosperity and glee this year.


81. Thank you for giving me a wonderful childhood and for guiding me as I grew into adulthood. I love you so much. Happy birthday, and blessings for the year to come.


82. When my day is dark, you are my light. Thank you for not only lighting my way but filling it with warmth as well. May your birthday be as special as you are to me. Happy birthday, Mom!


83. Happy birthday, mom, may you live long enough to enjoy all the goodness that comes with age. Happy birthday my superwoman. Love you lots mom.


84. Mom, you are many things: beautiful, gracious, and fabulously epic. You are as epic as a Tolkien novel. Hopefully, your birthday will be filled with just as much food as one as well.


85. No one understands me like you supports me like you, and loves me like you. Thank you for always giving me so much even when I didn’t know I needed it. You are a wonderful lady, Mom.


86. To the most adorable mom on earth, I wish you a prosperous birthday. Have a blast mom.


87. When people Google the word mom a picture of you comes up because you are the perfect mom. Although I guess back in your day they used dictionaries. Happy birthday to my old but lovable mom!


FUNNY BIRTHDAY WISHES TO MOTHER




1. Wishing you a nice birthday and want to thank you on this special day as you gave birth to a legend like me!


2. Happy Birthday, Maa! Let me take your place for a week so you can enjoy my freedom!


3. Asking you the same question ten times brings pleasure when we see a false-anger on your face! Happy birthday to the cutest Mom in the world!


4. Birthdays are like chocolate. It’s best not to keep count of how many you have, and just enjoy them instead. Happy birthday to the sweetest mother I know.


5. Your birthday is incomplete without food made by you. So make a nice birthday celebration with your lovely cooking.


6. Dearest Mom, thanks for loving a really messy, spoiled, bratty and stupid child as same as my sibling!


7. Don’t feel overwhelmed by the number of candles on your cake. It won’t trigger the fire alarm yet. Next year, maybe! Happy birthday, sweet Mom!


8. Dear mom, thank you for passing me that beauty gene that makes you look 20 years younger always. Sending you my heartfelt good wishes on this day!


9. You are the symbol of beauty who never learned how to get older. I’d like to know how this ‘reversing age’ mechanism works. Happy birthday, mom!


10. Happy birthday to the fantastic mom who takes all credit for my success and always blames dad for my wrongdoings. May this day return a thousand times.





11. Happy Birthday, Mom! Must be nice to still be so gorgeous and stunning at this age!


12. Dear Mum, Happy Birthday to you! Here’s a hair dye to hide your grey roots!


13. Mummy, I am eternally grateful to you for covering up my bad results! Happy Birthday!


14. Happy Birthday Mom! Today is a very special day: I managed to get all the candles on the cake!


15. Happy Birthday Mom! It’s a miracle: with each passing year you look younger and younger. Keep it up.


16. One day alone is not enough to thank you and celebrate you as much as you deserve. I’ll have to continue next year. Happy Birthday Mom.


17. Your birthday only comes once a year, but luckily your amazing mom skills are available 24/7.


18. Years go by, but you only show the best ones. Happy Birthday Mom.


19. I wanted to give you a fun and charming gift for this birthday of yours, but then I remembered that you already have me. Happy Birthday Mom.


20. You are my heroine. You have no superpowers, but you have been putting up with me all this time. I wanted to take advantage of this day to thank you and tell you how much I love you. Happy Birthday Mom.


21. I admire your kindness, your sweetness, your sincerity, your altruism and your ability to make the best lasagna in the world. Happy birthday.


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.